Friday, September 4, 2015

September Issue: Sneak Peeks and This Years Trends!


Tis the blessed month of September, the time of the year when the new Vogue bible is published mandating all the new ‘in’ styles of the upcoming year. Naturally I had a few ideas what the newest (or in some cases old reborn) trends would be and I was for the most part right. Having gone through the book cover to cover about four or five times now, these are the trends that I found were most prominent and really jumped off the page:

1.) Fur (Anna Wintour loves her furs!)
2.)Snakeskin (I SOOO called this one! It’s been popping up everywhere lately)

3.) High Waisted Jeans/ Bell Bottoms (Finally! Love high waisted jeans! The 70's are making a comeback)

 4.) Plaid/Tweed ( This one surprised me!)




A few extra spoilers for your pleasure!





No comments:

Post a Comment